Meet John K. Grubb, Divorce Lawyer and Familly Law Attorney in Houston TX
Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization
John K. Grubb offers empathy along with professional legal counsel that is not always true of most divorce and family law attorneys. As a family lawyer in Houston TX, John K. Grubb focuses his practice on representing spouses where a corporate or business interest is in dispute. He works closely with clients for child custody arrangements and helps people calculate child support fairly and accurately for high income parents. As a matrimonial and prenup lawyer, he represents many business professionals to secure assets, property and income with premarital and post-marital agreements.
Family life has always been the most important thing for Mr. Grubb. He feels lucky to have celebrated many years of happiness with his wife, Evelyn Heim-Grubb, who is the Vice President of Finance at St. Thomas High School. Mr. Grubb has three children of whom he is extremely proud: his daughter Dr. Laura K. Grubb is the Director of Adolescence Pediatrics at Tuffs Medical School, his son William K. Grubb worked as a sports reporter at CBS Radio Houston and is now graduating from law school at South Texas College of Law. Charles is studying business at the University of Nebraska.
- Doctor of Jurisprudence, South Texas College of Law
- Masters in Business Administration—Accounting and Finance, University of Texas
- Bachelor of Business Administration—Accounting and Finance, University of Texas
- Board Certified, Civil Trial Law Specialist, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Member State Bar of Texas, America Bar Association, Houston Bar Association, and Association of Civil Trial Law and Appellate Specialists
- Over 30 years of practice in Houston, Texas and surrounding areas including Harris County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, and Brazoria County
- Admitted to practice before the United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas and the United States Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Martindale-Hubbell, “AV Preeminent Rated” Highest Possible Rating in Both Legal Ability & Ethical Standards, as rated by peers in the legal profession
- Rated as one of Houston’s Top Lawyers by H Texas Magazine since 2012
Looking for a Family Lawyer in Houston TX?
If you are thinking about divorce or premarital agreements and need legal advice about your options, reach out to John K. Grubb, family lawyer in Houston TX. You can call us directly at (731) 877-8800 or fill out our divorce attorneys’ online contact form.
In addition to the greater Houston area, John K. Grubb assists clients throughout Houston including The Galleria Area, Tanglewood, Memorial, West Houston, Northwest Houston, Harris County, Montgomery County as well as Fort Bend County. If you live in Katy, Sugarland, The Woodlands, Spring Cypress or Conroe, give us a call to discuss your situation.